Download Driver Bafo Usb To Serial Windows 10

Steph91

Post by Steph91 »

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to find a driver for my Bafo USB to Serial adapter that is compatible with Windows 10. I've searched extensively on the manufacturer's website, but they only provide drivers up to Windows 8. I've also checked various driver download websites, but couldn't find a reliable source. Could someone please help me out by providing a direct download link for the driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Bafo Usb To Serial Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download bafo usb to serial windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: bafo-usb-to-serial_win10.exe
Version: 9.379
File size: 15158 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset version 2.58

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Name: Bafo USB to Serial Converter
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Interface: USB
- Connector: Serial
- Transfer Rate: Up to 230kbps
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Driver: Downloadable from Bafo website (www.bafo.com)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Bafo USB to Serial Converter not being recognized by my Windows 10 computer?
A: Firstly, make sure you have installed the correct driver for Windows 10 from the Bafo website. Try connecting the converter to a different USB port on your computer. If the issue persists, check if the converter is faulty or incompatible with your computer.

2. Q: The Bafo USB to Serial Converter connects to my device, but I cannot establish a connection with the serial device. What could be the problem?
A: Ensure that you have selected the correct COM port within the software application you are using to connect to the serial device. Also, verify that the serial device is powered on and functioning properly. If these steps do not solve the issue, there might be a problem with the converter itself or the compatibility with the serial device.

3. Q: My Bafo USB to Serial Converter worked fine initially, but now it does not transmit or receive any data. What should I do?
A: Check if the connected serial device is receiving power and transmitting valid data. Try using a different USB cable or testing the converter on another computer to isolate if the issue lies with the converter or the computer. Additionally, ensure that the proper drivers are installed, and the COM port settings are correctly configured in the software you are using to communicate with the serial device.
Steph91

Re: Re: Download Driver Bafo Usb To Serial Windows 10

Post by Steph91 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for Bafo Usb To Serial. I really appreciate it!