Epson L380 Driver Pack Download

Margy1988

Post by Margy1988 »

I recently purchased an Epson L380 printer and I'm in need of the driver pack to properly set it up on my computer. I've tried searching for the driver on the Epson support website but haven't had any luck finding it. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link where I can download the driver pack for the Epson L380? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Epson L380 Driver Pack Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson l380 pack driver for Windows.

File name: epson-l380-pack.exe
Version: 4.513
File size: 46113 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 1.51

(click above to download)

The Epson L380 is a multifunction inkjet printer that offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. It features a compact design and supports both wired and wireless connectivity options for convenience. The printer utilizes Epson's Micro Piezo technology, which ensures high-quality prints with a resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. Equipped with an integrated ink tank system, it allows for hassle-free and cost-effective printing, ensuring uninterrupted performance. The printer supports various paper sizes, including A4, A5, A6, B5, and envelopes, making it suitable for different printing needs. Additionally, it comes with easy-to-use software, making it user-friendly for individuals with varying technical skills.

Troubleshooting questions and answers:

1. Why is my Epson L380 printer not printing anything?
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to a power source.
- Check if the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels.
- Verify that the correct paper size and type are selected in the printer settings.

2. How can I resolve print quality issues with my Epson L380?
- Run a nozzle check and perform a head cleaning to ensure the print heads are clean.
- Make sure the print settings are appropriate, adjusting the resolution and print quality if needed.
- Replace any low or empty ink cartridges that might be causing print quality problems.

3. Why is my Epson L380 scanner not working?
- Check if the scanner is securely connected to the computer via USB or is connected to the same wireless network.
- Install the necessary scanner drivers and software from the Epson website if they haven't been installed yet.
- Restart both the scanner and the computer to ensure any temporary glitches are resolved.
Margy1988

Re: Re: Epson L380 Driver Pack Download

Post by Margy1988 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the Windows driver for the Epson L380! I really appreciate it.