Hp Ink Tank 319 Driver Download Free

Trisha

Post by Trisha »

I have been searching for the Hp Ink Tank 319 driver but haven't been able to find a reliable source for download. I have checked the official HP website and even tried searching on various third-party driver websites, but no luck so far. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Hp Ink Tank 319 driver for free? I would really appreciate any assistance with this. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Hp Ink Tank 319 Driver Download Free

Post by Detective »

Below you can download hp ink tank 319 free driver for Windows.

File name: hp-ink-tank-319.exe
Version: 7.337
File size: 16.27 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: McAfee v 4.96

(click above to download)

The Hp Ink Tank 319 is a multifunctional inkjet printer that offers convenient printing, scanning, and copying capabilities.

Specifications:
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Print Speed: Up to 8 ppm black, up to 5 ppm color
- Print Quality: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color
- Print Size: A4, A5, A6, B5, DL envelope
- Input Tray Capacity: Up to 60 sheets
- Output Tray Capacity: Up to 20 sheets
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- OS Compatibility: Windows, macOS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Issue: The printer is not printing at all. What could be the problem and how to resolve it?
Answer: There can be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the printer is powered on and there are no error lights or messages. Check the ink levels and replace any empty cartridges if required. Additionally, verify the connection between the printer and the computer is secure. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver and try again.

2. Issue: The prints are coming out with streaks or smudges. How can this be fixed?
Answer: Streaks or smudges on prints are usually caused by clogged printheads or dirty rollers. Start by running the printhead cleaning utility from the printer software or control panel. If the issue persists, physically clean the printheads with a lint-free cloth and distilled water. Additionally, clean the rollers using a slightly damp cloth. Avoid using paper towels or alcohol-based cleaners to prevent further damage.

3. Issue: The scanner is not functioning properly and is unable to scan documents. How to troubleshoot this problem?
Answer: Ensure that the scanner is correctly connected to the computer via the USB cable. Restart both the scanner and the computer to refresh their connections. Make sure the scanner glass is clean and free from any debris. Check the scanner driver settings to ensure the correct scan settings are selected. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the scanner driver and software.
Trisha

Re: Re: Hp Ink Tank 319 Driver Download Free

Post by Trisha »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Hp Ink Tank 319, I really appreciate it!