K + Dcan Cable Drivers

Madie1994

K + Dcan Cable Drivers

Post by Madie1994 »

I've been searching all over the internet for the drivers for my K + Dcan cable, but I haven't had any luck finding them. I bought the cable a while ago and it didn't come with a driver CD. I've looked on the manufacturer's website, various driver update websites, and even tried searching using different keywords, but I still couldn't find the right driver. Can someone please provide me with a working download link for the K + Dcan cable drivers? Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: K + Dcan Cable Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download k + dcan cable driver for Windows.

File name: k-dcan-cable.exe
Version: 8.340
File size: 34001 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 2.85

K + Dcan Cable Drivers

(click above to download)

The device in question is a K + Dcan Cable Drivers, typically used for vehicle diagnostics and coding purposes. It enables communication between a computer and a vehicle's onboard systems.

Specifications:
- Compatibility: Compatible with a wide range of BMW models and compatible software applications
- Connectivity: Connects via USB to a computer/laptop for data transfer and communication
- Supported Protocols: Supports various communication protocols such as K-Line, D-CAN, and PT-CAN
- Software Compatibility: Compatible with popular diagnostic and coding software, like INPA, NCS Expert, and ISTA-D/Rheingold
- LED Indicators: Features LED indicators to provide visual status feedback during operation
- Easy Installation: Simple plug-and-play installation with USB drivers provided
- Cable Length: Typically comes in a standard cable length of 1.5 - 2 meters

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my K + Dcan Cable not being recognized by my computer?
A: Ensure that the USB drivers are correctly installed. Try using a different USB port or cable if the issue persists. Check if the cable is properly connected to both the computer and the vehicle's diagnostic port.

2. Q: I am unable to establish a connection between the K + Dcan Cable and the vehicle's ECU. What could be the issue?
A: Make sure the vehicle's ignition is turned on. Verify that the correct software and relevant software settings are being used. Check the cable connections for any loose or damaged pins. It's also advisable to check if the vehicle's battery is charged enough to power the ECU.

3. Q: The LED indicators on my K + Dcan Cable are not lighting up. Is this normal?
A: No, it's not normal. First, check if the cable is firmly connected to the computer and vehicle. Ensure that the USB drivers are installed correctly. If the problem persists, it could indicate a hardware issue with the cable. Consider trying the cable on a different computer or vehicle to rule out compatibility issues or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

Remember, these troubleshooting questions and answers are just general guidelines. For comprehensive troubleshooting, it is always advisable to refer to the device's user manual or contact the manufacturer's support team for detailed assistance.
Madie1994

Re: Re: K + Dcan Cable Drivers

Post by Madie1994 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the K + Dcan Cable, I really appreciate your help!