Mirocast Drivers For Windows10

Patsy90

Post by Patsy90 »

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I am in need of the driver for Mirocast on my device. I have searched extensively on various websites and even checked the manufacturer's official website, but unfortunately I have been unable to find a working driver. Could someone please point me in the right direction and provide a reliable download link for the Mirocast drivers compatible with Windows 10? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Mirocast Drivers For Windows10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download mirocast for windows10 driver for Windows.

File name: mirocast-for-win10.exe
Version: 7.178
File size: 14336 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure version 1.26

(click above to download)

Mirocast Drivers For Windows10 is a device that allows users to mirror their Windows 10 screen onto a larger display, such as a TV or a projector. It allows for wireless screen mirroring, enabling users to share their presentations, videos, or any other multimedia content on a larger screen effortlessly.

Specifications:
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Screen mirroring: Yes
- Supported devices: TVs, projectors, and monitors
- Easy installation: Plug and play
- Driver requirement: Mirocast Drivers For Windows10
- Resolution: Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Audio support: Yes
- Power supply: USB
- Dimension: Compact and portable

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1. Why is my Mirocast device not showing up in the available devices for screen mirroring?
A1. Make sure your Mirocast device is properly connected to your computer via USB. Also, verify that both your computer and the Mirocast device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Restarting your computer and the Mirocast device might also resolve the issue.

Q2. Can I use the Mirocast device without installing the drivers on my Windows 10 device?
A2. No, the Mirocast device requires the installation of specific drivers on your Windows 10 device to ensure proper functionality. Download and install the Mirocast Drivers For Windows10 from the official manufacturer's website for the best performance.

Q3. Why am I experiencing audio lag or synchronization issues when using the Mirocast device?
A3. Audio lag or synchronization issues may occur due to network congestion or an outdated driver. Check your Wi-Fi network's signal strength and consider reducing network load by disconnecting unnecessary devices. Additionally, ensure you have the latest version of the Mirocast Drivers For Windows10 installed, as updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements.
Patsy90

Re: Re: Mirocast Drivers For Windows10

Post by Patsy90 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for Mirocast on Windows 10, I really appreciate it!