Realtek Ethernet Driver For Windows 10 64 Bit Lenovo

Vince93

Post by Vince93 »

I recently upgraded my Lenovo laptop to Windows 10 64-bit and unfortunately, I am unable to find the Realtek Ethernet driver for this specific operating system. I have already visited the Lenovo support website and searched through their driver downloads section, but I couldn't locate the driver I need. Additionally, I tried searching on the Realtek website as well, but with no luck. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link to the Realtek Ethernet driver for Windows 10 64 bit? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Realtek Ethernet Driver For Windows 10 64 Bit Lenovo

Post by Detective »

Below you can download realtek ethernet for windows 10 64 bit lenovo driver for Windows.

File name: realtek-ethernet-for_win1064-bit-lenovo.exe
Version: 3.179
File size: 15.43 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Eset v. 3.83

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Lenovo
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Driver: Realtek Ethernet Driver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my internet connection not working on my Lenovo device running Windows 10 64-bit?
Answer: This issue could be related to the Realtek Ethernet Driver. Try updating the driver to the latest version and check if that resolves the problem. You can download the latest Realtek Ethernet Driver from Lenovo's official website.

2. Question: I recently installed the Realtek Ethernet Driver on my Lenovo device, but now I am experiencing network connectivity issues. What should I do?
Answer: In case you are facing network connectivity issues after installing the Realtek Ethernet Driver, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Restart your Lenovo device and check if the issue persists.
- Disable and re-enable the Ethernet adapter in the Device Manager.
- Check for any physical connectivity issues such as loose cables or faulty Ethernet ports.
- If the problem continues, try rolling back to a previous version of the Realtek Ethernet Driver or contact Lenovo support for further assistance.

3. Question: How can I check if the Realtek Ethernet Driver is installed correctly on my Lenovo laptop?
Answer: To verify if the Realtek Ethernet Driver is installed correctly on your Lenovo laptop, you can follow these steps:
- Press the Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the menu.
- Expand the Network adapters category and look for a Realtek Ethernet adapter.
- If you see a Realtek Ethernet adapter listed without any exclamation mark or error symbol, it indicates that the driver is installed correctly.
- If there are any issues with the driver, you may see an exclamation mark or error symbol next to the Realtek Ethernet adapter.
Vince93

Re: Re: Realtek Ethernet Driver For Windows 10 64 Bit Lenovo

Post by Vince93 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for my Lenovo device, it's greatly appreciated!