Asus Precision Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Download

Abbie1994

Post by Abbie1994 »

I have been searching high and low for the Asus Precision Touchpad driver for Windows 10, but I seem to be hitting a dead end. I've scoured the official Asus website, tried various driver update tools, and even attempted to find it through Windows Update – without any success. It's quite frustrating as my touchpad is not functioning properly, and I believe updating the driver could potentially fix the issue. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Asus Precision Touchpad driver specifically for Windows 10? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Asus Precision Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download asus precision touchpad windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: asus-precision-touchpad-win10.exe
Version: 8.859
File size: 45035 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 1.41

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device: Asus Precision Touchpad Driver
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Function: Allows for precision touchpad gestures and functionality on Asus devices
- Download: Available for download from the official Asus website or other trusted sources

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my precision touchpad not working properly on my Asus device?
Answer: Firstly, ensure that you have the latest Asus Precision Touchpad Driver installed for Windows 10. If the issue persists, try restarting your device or updating the operating system. If none of these steps resolve the problem, consider contacting Asus support for further assistance.

2. Question: How do I install the Asus Precision Touchpad Driver on Windows 10?
Answer: To install the Asus Precision Touchpad Driver on Windows 10, download the driver file from the official Asus website or a trusted source. Once downloaded, locate the file and double-click on it to initiate the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the installer. After the installation is complete, restart your device for the driver to take effect.

3. Question: Can I use the Asus Precision Touchpad Driver with devices other than Asus?
Answer: No, the Asus Precision Touchpad Driver is specifically designed for Asus devices and may not work properly or be compatible with other brands. It is recommended to use the appropriate touchpad driver provided by the manufacturer for non-Asus devices.
Abbie1994

Re: Re: Asus Precision Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Abbie1994 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the Asus Precision Touchpad driver for Windows 10, I appreciate the help!