Bluetooth Driver Download For Windows 10

Freda95

Post by Freda95 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 and now I'm facing some issues with the Bluetooth functionality on my laptop. I've been searching for a Bluetooth driver compatible with Windows 10, but I haven't had any luck so far. I've checked the manufacturer's website, but they only provide drivers up to Windows 8.1. I've also tried searching on various driver download websites, but all the links I found seemed quite unreliable. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable link to download a Bluetooth driver specifically for Windows 10? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Bluetooth Driver Download For Windows 10

Post by Detective »

Below you can download bluetooth for windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: bluetooth-win10.exe
Version: 9.872
File size: 36342 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 2.23

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Type: Bluetooth Driver
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Purpose: To enable Bluetooth connectivity on a Windows 10 computer
- Connectivity: Wireless (Bluetooth)
- Installation Method: Downloadable driver software for Windows 10

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my Bluetooth driver not installing on Windows 10?
Answer: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the downloaded driver is compatible with your specific Windows 10 version. Secondly, check if you have administrative privileges to install drivers. Lastly, try disabling any antivirus or firewall software temporarily during the installation process.

2. Question: Why is my Bluetooth connection not working after installing the driver on Windows 10?
Answer: There are a few possible reasons for this problem. First, verify that your computer's Bluetooth hardware is functioning correctly. Second, make sure Bluetooth is enabled on both your computer and the device you are trying to connect. Lastly, check if there are any interference sources nearby (e.g., other devices emitting electromagnetic signals) that might disrupt the Bluetooth signal.

3. Question: Why does my Bluetooth connection keep disconnecting on Windows 10?
Answer: This issue can stem from various causes. Firstly, ensure that the Bluetooth driver is up to date. Secondly, verify if there are any compatibility issues between the Bluetooth driver and your computer's hardware or operating system. Thirdly, check if there are other active Bluetooth devices nearby that could be causing interference. Lastly, try resetting the Bluetooth settings on both your computer and the connected device.
Freda95

Re: Re: Bluetooth Driver Download For Windows 10

Post by Freda95 »

Thank you for providing the link to the Windows 10 Bluetooth driver, I appreciate your help!