Brother Printer Download Drivers

Donny1987

Post by Donny1987 »

I recently purchased a Brother Printer and I'm trying to update its drivers. I've searched on the official Brother website and also tried looking for it on various driver download websites, but I haven't been able to find the specific driver I need. I've also checked the Windows Update but no luck there either. Could anyone please provide me with a link to download the latest driver for my Brother Printer? It would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Brother Printer Download Drivers

Post by Detective »

Below you can download brother printer driver for Windows.

File name: brother-printer.exe
Version: 9.175
File size: 26024 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 4.8

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Brother Printer
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 x 6000 dpi
- Print Speed: up to 30 pages per minute (black and color)
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Labels, Cardstock
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Ink/Toner Cartridge Compatibility: Brother Genuine Ink/Toner Cartridges
- Automatic Document Feeder: Yes

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Why is my Brother Printer not responding when I try to print?
Answer: Firstly, ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer properly. Next, check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Additionally, ensure that the printer driver is installed correctly on your computer. If the issue persists, try restarting both the printer and computer.

2. How can I fix blurry prints from my Brother Printer?
Answer: To address blurry prints, first, check the print quality settings in the printer driver. Make sure the correct print resolution and paper type are selected for your print job. Additionally, check if the ink/toner cartridges are installed securely and have sufficient ink/toner levels. If the issue persists, try cleaning the printer heads using the printer's built-in maintenance tools.

3. My Brother Printer is displaying a "Paper Jam" error. How do I resolve it?
Answer: When encountering a paper jam, start by turning off the printer and disconnecting the power cord. Open the printer's front cover and remove any loose or jammed paper carefully. Next, check the paper tray and ensure it is properly aligned with the paper guides. After clearing any paper jams, close the front cover, reconnect the power cord, and turn on the printer. If the error message persists, refer to the printer's user manual for further instructions or contact Brother's customer support.
Donny1987

Re: Re: Brother Printer Download Drivers

Post by Donny1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Brother Printer, I really appreciate it!