Canon 2900 Printer Driver Xp

Josey1987

Post by Josey1987 »

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows XP on my computer and I am now in need of the driver for my Canon 2900 Printer. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find a direct download link for this driver on the official Canon website or through my usual online searches. I have tried searching for it on various driver update websites as well, but no luck so far.

Could someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Canon 2900 Printer driver compatible with Windows XP? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon 2900 Printer Driver Xp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon 2900 printer xp driver for Windows.

File name: canon-2900-printer-xp.exe
Version: 9.569
File size: 13.54 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee 2.68

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Device: Canon 2900 Printer
- Compatibility: Windows XP (specifically for Canon 2900 Printer)
- Driver: Canon 2900 Printer Driver for Windows XP
- Type: Laser Printer
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Up to 12 pages per minute
- Paper Size: A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, B5, A5, Envelope
- Paper Capacity: 150 sheets
- Interface: USB 2.0

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: Why is my Canon 2900 Printer not printing?
A1: There could be various reasons for the printing issue on the Canon 2900 Printer. First, make sure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB cable. Check if the printer has sufficient paper and ink/toner. Additionally, ensure that the printer driver is correctly installed on your Windows XP system. Restarting both the printer and the computer might also help resolve the issue.

Q2: How do I resolve paper jams on my Canon 2900 Printer?
A2: If you experience paper jams on your Canon 2900 Printer, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
1. Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
2. Open the printer cover and gently remove any jammed paper, avoiding tearing the paper while doing so.
3. Ensure there are no small pieces of paper left in the printer.
4. Close the printer cover securely.
5. Plug in the printer and turn it back on.
6. Try printing a test page to verify if the issue has been resolved.

Q3: What should I do if my Canon 2900 Printer produces faded prints?
A3: If your Canon 2900 Printer is producing faded prints, consider the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Check the ink/toner levels in the printer. If low, replace the ink/toner cartridge accordingly.
2. Ensure that the print resolution is set to the highest quality within the printer settings.
3. Clean the print head by accessing the maintenance options in the printer settings. This helps to remove any clogged nozzles or blockages.
4. Verify that the paper type selected in the printer settings matches the paper loaded in the printer.
5. If the issue persists, try printing a test page or configuration page to determine if the problem is specific to certain documents or settings.
Josey1987

Re: Re: Canon 2900 Printer Driver Xp

Post by Josey1987 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon 2900 Printer Driver for XP, it's greatly appreciated!