Canon Driver Cleanup Utility

Frankie

Post by Frankie »

I recently purchased a Canon printer and I'm trying to update the device driver. However, I can't seem to find the driver link anywhere. I've searched extensively on the Canon website, as well as on various driver update websites, but to no avail. Could someone kindly provide me with a direct link to download the Canon Driver Cleanup Utility? I would greatly appreciate your assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Cleanup Utility

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon cleanup utility driver for Windows.

File name: canon-cleanup-utility.exe
Version: 3.821
File size: 15.72 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 5.51

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Name: Canon Driver Cleanup Utility
- Manufacturer: Canon Inc.
- Purpose: Software utility for removing or uninstalling Canon printer drivers from a computer system
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows operating systems

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: I cannot find the Canon Driver Cleanup Utility on my computer. Where can I download it?
A1: The Canon Driver Cleanup Utility can be downloaded from the official Canon website under the "Support" or "Downloads" section. Ensure that you select the correct version compatible with your operating system.

Q2: The Canon Driver Cleanup Utility is not removing a specific printer driver from my computer. What can I do?
A2: Ensure that you have administrative rights on your computer, as the utility may require administrative privileges to remove certain drivers. Make sure to also close any printer-related applications or services running in the background and attempt the removal again.

Q3: After using the Canon Driver Cleanup Utility, my printer is no longer functioning properly. What should I do?
A3: If you encounter issues with your printer after using the utility, try reinstalling the correct drivers for your specific Canon printer model manually. Visit the Canon website and download the latest drivers available for your printer. Follow the installation instructions provided by Canon to ensure successful installation and proper printer functioning.
Frankie

Re: Re: Canon Driver Cleanup Utility

Post by Frankie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon Driver Cleanup Utility! I've been looking for a reliable driver for my device and this seems like the perfect solution.