Canon Driver Dr-M160Ii

Frank1995

Canon Driver Dr-M160Ii

Post by Frank1995 »

I recently purchased a Canon DR-M160II scanner and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've tried searching on the official Canon website and various other driver download websites, but I couldn't locate the specific driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to the Canon DR-M160II driver? I would greatly appreciate your assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Dr-M160Ii

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon dr-m160ii driver for Windows.

File name: canon-dr-m160ii.exe
Version: 3.684
File size: 18295 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira v 2.49

Canon Driver Dr-M160Ii

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Manufacturer: Canon
- Model: Driver Dr-M160Ii
- Type: Document scanner
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Resolution: Up to 600 dpi
- Scan Speed: Up to 60 ppm (single-sided) / up to 120 ipm (double-sided)
- Paper Size: Maximum 8.5 x 14 inches
- Document Feeder Type: Automatic document feeder (ADF)
- ADF Capacity: Up to 60 sheets
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the scanner not powering on?
A: Ensure that the power cable is securely plugged into both the scanner and a functioning power outlet. Check if the power indicator light is illuminated. If not, try using a different power cable or outlet to isolate the issue. If the problem persists, contact Canon customer support for further assistance.

2. Q: Why are the scanned documents appearing blurry or distorted?
A: First, make sure the documents are placed uniformly and flatly on the scanner glass bed or in the document feeder tray without any folds or creases. Additionally, check if the scanner lenses are clean and free from dust or smudges. Use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently clean the scanner glass and lenses. If the problem persists, it may indicate a hardware issue, and contacting Canon service center would be advisable.

3. Q: Why does the scanner produce skewed or crooked scans?
A: Ensure that the documents are aligned properly within the document feeder tray or scanner glass bed. Adjust the paper guides to securely hold the documents in place, preventing any slippage during the scanning process. Additionally, ensure that the scanner is placed on a sturdy and leveled surface. If the issue still exists, it may require recalibration of the scanner, which can typically be performed through the scanner's software or settings. Consult the user manual for precise instructions.
Frank1995

Re: Re: Canon Driver Dr-M160Ii

Post by Frank1995 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon Dr-M160Ii device, it worked perfectly and saved me a lot of time and frustration!