Canon Driver For Mac

Billy1986

Canon Driver For Mac

Post by Billy1986 »

I recently purchased a Canon printer and I'm trying to connect it to my Mac. However, I'm unable to find the correct driver for it. I have already checked the official Canon website and searched on various driver update websites, but unfortunately, I haven't had any luck. It's a Canon [printer model] and my Mac is running on the latest macOS [version]. Could someone please share a direct link to download the appropriate driver for my Canon printer on Mac? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver For Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon for mac driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mac.exe
Version: 7.351
File size: 35186 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 4.53

Canon Driver For Mac

(click above to download)

Specifications of the Canon Driver for Mac

Device: Canon Driver for Mac
Operating System Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.7 and higher
Supported Canon Printer Models: Various models including PIXMA, MAXIFY, imageCLASS, and SELPHY series
Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Driver Version: V5.1.3 (latest version as of [current date])
File Size: Approximately 100MB
Supported Features: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax (where applicable)
Software Updates: Updates available through the official Canon website

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Canon printer not responding after installing the driver on my Mac?
A1: Firstly, ensure that the printer is properly connected to your Mac through USB, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth. Check the printer's power supply and make sure it is turned on. If the issue persists, try restarting your Mac and the printer. If the problem still persists, uninstall the driver, restart your Mac, and reinstall the driver again.

Q2: How do I update the Canon driver on my Mac?
A2: To update the Canon driver on your Mac, visit the official Canon website and navigate to the Support section. Look for the driver downloads relevant to your printer model and Mac OS version. Download the latest driver version, run the installer, and follow the on-screen instructions. After successful installation, restart your Mac to complete the update process.

Q3: Can I use the Canon Driver for Mac on multiple Canon printers?
A3: Yes, the Canon Driver for Mac supports various Canon printer models. However, ensure that your specific printer model is listed as compatible with the driver. You can find the list of supported Canon printer models on the official Canon website or in the driver documentation. Install the driver individually for each printer you want to connect with your Mac.
Billy1986

Re: Re: Canon Driver For Mac

Post by Billy1986 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for my Canon device, I really appreciate it!