Canon Driver Hp

Billy1986

Canon Driver Hp

Post by Billy1986 »

I recently upgraded my operating system and now I am having trouble finding the appropriate driver for my Canon printer on the official HP website. I've tried searching the HP website using various keywords and browsing through different sections related to drivers, but I couldn't locate the specific driver I need. Can anyone please provide me with a direct link to download the Canon printer driver for my HP computer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Hp

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon hp driver for Windows.

File name: canon-hp.exe
Version: 5.766
File size: 21064 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Panda ver. 2.46

Canon Driver Hp

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Device Brand: Canon
- Model: unknown
- Driver Compatibility: HP

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is the device not printing anything?
A1: There could be multiple reasons for this issue. Check if the printer is turned on and properly connected to the computer. Ensure that the printer has sufficient ink or toner. Verify that the print job is not stuck in the print queue and try restarting the printer and computer if necessary.

Q2: How can I fix paper jams in the printer?
A2: To resolve paper jam issues, first, ensure that the printer is turned off. Carefully remove any visible stuck paper by following the manufacturer's instructions. Check for any torn pieces, as even small fragments can still cause issues. Also, check if any foreign objects are obstructing the paper path. Once cleared, ensure that the paper is loaded correctly and restart the printer.

Q3: Why is the printer not recognized by the computer?
A3: If the printer is not being recognized, check the USB or other connection cables for any damage or loose connections. If possible, try connecting the printer to a different USB port or using a different cable. Make sure that the printer drivers are installed and up to date. Restart the printer and the computer, and reestablish the connection if necessary.
Billy1986

Re: Re: Canon Driver Hp

Post by Billy1986 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon printer. I really appreciate it!