Canon Driver Not Showing Up On Mac

Madie1994

Post by Madie1994 »

I recently purchased a Canon printer and I am having trouble finding the driver for it on my Mac. I have searched on the Canon website and various other driver download websites, but I am unable to locate the specific driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a direct link to download the Mac driver for my Canon printer? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Not Showing Up On Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon not showing up on mac driver for Windows.

File name: canon-not-showing-up-on-mac.exe
Version: 9.117
File size: 13.83 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Panda v 4.96

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Device: Canon Driver
Model: Unknown
Compatibility: Mac
Issue: Canon Driver Not Showing Up

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is the Canon driver not showing up on my Mac?
A1: There could be several reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that the Canon driver is properly installed on your Mac. If not, download and install the latest driver from Canon's official website. Additionally, check if the Canon device is connected correctly to your Mac. Sometimes, a faulty or loose connection can prevent the driver from appearing.

Q2: Is the Canon driver compatible with my Mac's operating system?
A2: It's essential to ensure that the Canon driver is compatible with your Mac's operating system. Update your Mac to the latest version to ensure compatibility with the latest Canon drivers. If the Canon driver is not specifically designed for your operating system version, it may not show up or function properly.

Q3: Have you checked the system preferences on your Mac?
A3: Open the "System Preferences" on your Mac and navigate to the "Printers & Scanners" section. Check if the Canon driver is listed there. If not, try adding the Canon printer manually by clicking the "+" button and selecting the appropriate printer from the available list. This can often resolve the issue of the Canon driver not showing up on your Mac.
Madie1994

Re: Re: Canon Driver Not Showing Up On Mac

Post by Madie1994 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my device, it was very helpful and solved my issue!