Canon Driver Pixma G2010

Patty1995

Canon Driver Pixma G2010

Post by Patty1995 »

I have a Canon Pixma G2010 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've already searched on the Canon website, but I couldn't find a direct link to download the driver. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source where I can download the driver for my printer? I would really appreciate the help.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Pixma G2010

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon pixma g2010 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-pixma-g2010.exe
Version: 8.945
File size: 32905 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver. 5.64

Canon Driver Pixma G2010

(click above to download)

- Print resolution: up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print speed: approx. 8.8 ipm (black), 5.0 ipm (color)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-speed
- Compatible ink bottles: GI-790 (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)

Troubleshooting Questions:

1. Q: Why is my Canon Pixma G2010 printer not turning on?
A: Ensure that the power cord is securely plugged into both the printer and the power outlet. Check if the power outlet is working by plugging in another device. If the printer still doesn't turn on, try using a different power cord or contact Canon support for further assistance.

2. Q: How do I resolve print quality issues with my Canon Pixma G2010 printer?
A: First, check if the ink levels are sufficient and the ink bottles are properly installed. Run a print head cleaning procedure from the printer's maintenance menu to remove any clogs or debris. Ensure that you are using the recommended paper type and that it is loaded correctly. If the issue persists, try updating the printer driver software or contact Canon support for more advanced troubleshooting steps.

3. Q: My Canon Pixma G2010 printer is not recognized by my computer, what should I do?
A: Make sure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. Try using a different USB port or replacing the USB cable to rule out any cable faults. Update the printer driver software on your computer to ensure compatibility. If the printer is still not recognized, check if it is visible in the device manager and try reinstalling the printer driver. If the problem persists, contact Canon support for further assistance.
Patty1995

Re: Re: Canon Driver Pixma G2010

Post by Patty1995 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Pixma G2010, it's a great help!