Canon Driver Printer G1010

Larry1991

Post by Larry1991 »

I recently purchased a Canon G1010 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched extensively on the Canon website and other driver download websites, but I haven't had any luck so far. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for the Canon G1010 printer? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Driver Printer G1010

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer g1010 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-g1010.exe
Version: 9.596
File size: 20.66 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Norton version 1.5

(click above to download)

Specifications:

- Device Type: Printer
- Brand: Canon
- Model: G1010
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed (Color): Approx. 5.0 IPM
- Print Speed (Black & White): Approx. 8.8 IPM
- Ink Cartridge Type: GI-790 (Black), GI-790 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 – 215.9mm, length 152.4 – 676mm)
- Paper Handling: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-601), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The printer is not responding when I try to print. What can be the issue?
A: First, ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to your computer or network properly. Check if there are any error messages or blinking lights on the printer. Additionally, make sure the printer driver software is installed correctly. Restarting the printer and computer may also help resolve the issue.

2. Q: The print quality seems to be poor, with blurry or faded prints. How can I improve it?
A: If the print quality is deteriorating, try cleaning the print head using the printer's maintenance features. Make sure the ink cartridges have enough ink. Aligning the print head and adjusting the print settings to a higher quality mode can also improve the output. If the problem persists, consider replacing or refilling the ink cartridges.

3. Q: The printer is experiencing paper jams frequently. What can I do to prevent this?
A: Frequent paper jams can be caused by various factors. Ensure that the paper being used is not folded, creased, or torn. Make sure the paper is loaded correctly in the input tray and held securely. Adjusting the paper guides to fit the paper size can also help prevent jams. If the problem persists, check for any foreign objects inside the printer and consider cleaning the paper feed
Larry1991

Re: Re: Canon Driver Printer G1010

Post by Larry1991 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon G1010 printer, it worked perfectly and I can now use my device without any issues.