Canon Drivers For Windows 11

Josey1987

Post by Josey1987 »

I'm having trouble finding the Canon drivers for Windows 11. I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 11, but now my Canon printer is not working properly. I've tried searching on the official Canon website, but they only offer drivers for previous versions of Windows. I've also checked other driver download websites, but they either don't have Windows 11 drivers for Canon or the ones they have are outdated. Can someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Canon drivers specifically designed for Windows 11? I would greatly appreciate any help.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Drivers For Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon for windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-win11.exe
Version: 2.354
File size: 15250 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 5.69

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Brand: Canon
Operating System: Windows 11
Device Type: Printer Drivers

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Canon printer not connecting to Windows 11?
Answer: There could be a few reasons for this issue. Firstly, ensure that you have installed the correct Canon drivers for Windows 11. Additionally, check if the printer and computer are connected to the same network. Restart both devices and try reconnecting. If the problem persists, consider updating the firmware of your Canon printer.

2. Question: How do I update Canon drivers for Windows 11?
Answer: To update Canon drivers for Windows 11, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Canon official website and navigate to the Drivers & Downloads section.
2. Enter your Canon printer model and select the correct version for Windows 11.
3. Download the latest driver package (.exe or .zip file) compatible with your operating system.
4. Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions for installing the updated drivers.

3. Question: Why is my Canon printer not printing properly after upgrading to Windows 11?
Answer: After upgrading to Windows 11, printer settings may need to be adjusted. Try these troubleshooting steps:
1. Make sure you have selected the correct printer as your default printer in the Windows settings.
2. Check the printer queue for any pending print jobs or errors. Clear the queue and try printing again.
3. Verify that the paper size, paper type, and print quality settings are configured correctly in the printer properties.
4. If the problem persists, uninstall the current Canon printer drivers, reboot your computer, and reinstall the latest drivers compatible with Windows 11.

Note: The answers provided are general troubleshooting suggestions and may vary based on specific Canon printer models and Windows 11 configurations.
Josey1987

Re: Re: Canon Drivers For Windows 11

Post by Josey1987 »

Thank you for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for Canon devices on Windows 11, it's greatly appreciated!