Canon Drivers Pixma Mg2500

Ronnie

Post by Ronnie »

I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Canon Pixma Mg2500 printer. I've searched extensively on the Canon website, as well as on various driver download websites, but haven't had any luck. Can anyone provide me with a direct link to download the driver? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Drivers Pixma Mg2500

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon pixma mg2500 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-pixma-mg2500.exe
Version: 4.947
File size: 43497 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 5.70

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Model: Canon Pixma Mg2500
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Approximately 8.0 ipm (black), 4.0 ipm (color)
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Matte Photo Paper
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4x6", 5x7"
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.8" x 9.3" x 5.3"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1. Why is the printer not responding when I send a print command?
A1. Please check the USB connection between the printer and your computer. Ensure that the cable is securely plugged in at both ends and try using a different USB port.

Q2. My prints have streaks or lines across them. How can I fix this issue?
A2. This can be caused by clogged printhead nozzles. Run the printer's cleaning cycle multiple times from the control panel to clear any blockages. If the problem persists, you may need to replace the ink cartridges or contact Canon support for further assistance.

Q3. The paper keeps jamming in the printer. What should I do?
A3. Paper jams can occur due to various reasons. Firstly, make sure the paper is loaded correctly in the tray and not exceeding the recommended capacity. Check for any torn or wrinkled paper and remove it. If the problem persists, open the printer cover and carefully remove any stuck paper. Clean the paper feed rollers using a lint-free cloth dampened with water, and then try printing again. If the issue continues, contact Canon support for additional troubleshooting steps.
Ronnie

Re: Re: Canon Drivers Pixma Mg2500

Post by Ronnie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Pixma MG2500, it's greatly appreciated!