Canon Drivers Ts5150

Maggy91

Canon Drivers Ts5150

Post by Maggy91 »

I am having trouble finding the driver for my Canon TS5150 printer. I have searched extensively on Canon's website but cannot seem to locate the correct driver. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link for the driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Drivers Ts5150

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon ts5150 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-ts5150.exe
Version: 8.272
File size: 20363 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky 4.63

Canon Drivers Ts5150

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device: Canon Ts5150 Printer
- Printer Type: Inkjet
- Printing Technology: FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual ink tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)
- Maximum Print Resolution: Up to 4800×1200 dpi
- Print Speed (up to): Approx. 13.0 ipm (black) / 6.8 ipm (color)
- Supported Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4x6", 5x5" Square, 5x7", 8x10", Custom sizes (width 2.13" to 8.5", length 3.39" to 14.0")
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: Why is the printer not responding to print commands?
A1: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB or that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Additionally, check if the printer is turned on and has sufficient ink levels and paper in the input tray.

Q2: How do I resolve print quality issues such as faint or streaky prints?
A2: First, perform a nozzle check from the printer's software or control panel to identify if any ink nozzles are clogged. If clogged, run the printer's cleaning utility to unclog the nozzles. If the issue persists, try replacing the ink cartridges with genuine Canon cartridges. Alternatively, adjusting the print quality settings or performing a printhead alignment might also help resolve the problem.

Q3: What should I do if the printer is not connecting to my Wi-Fi network?
A3: Ensure that the printer is within range of the Wi-Fi router and that Wi-Fi is enabled on the printer. Verify that the correct Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password are entered during the network setup process. If the issue persists, try power cycling both the printer and the Wi-Fi router. Additionally, ensure that there are no other network issues causing the connectivity problem.
Maggy91

Re: Re: Canon Drivers Ts5150

Post by Maggy91 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for Canon TS5150! It is greatly appreciated.