Canon E470 Driver For Windows 11

Torie94

Post by Torie94 »

Hey there! I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 11 and I've been experiencing some compatibility issues with my Canon E470 printer. I've been trying to find the updated driver for Windows 11, but so far I haven't had any luck. I've checked the official Canon website, as well as various driver download websites, but it seems that they only have drivers available for previous versions of Windows. Could someone help me out by providing the direct driver link for the Canon E470 that is compatible with Windows 11? I would really appreciate it!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon E470 Driver For Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon e470 for windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-e470-win11.exe
Version: 6.141
File size: 20.91 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v. 2.90

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device: Canon E470 Printer
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 11
- Driver: Canon E470 Driver

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Question: Why is my Canon E470 printer not responding when I try to print?
Answer: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, check if the printer is turned on and connected to the computer properly. Additionally, verify if there are any error messages on the printer's display. If the problem persists, try reinstalling the Canon E470 driver or contacting Canon support for further assistance.

2. Question: Why are the printed documents from my Canon E470 printer too light or faint?
Answer: A common reason for light or faint prints is low ink levels. Ensure that the ink cartridges are not running critically low and replace or refill them if necessary. Another reason might be the print quality settings, so make sure to adjust the settings to a higher quality option. If the issue persists, perform a nozzle check and clean the printhead using the Canon E470 printer utility software.

3. Question: How do I resolve paper jam issues in my Canon E470 printer?
Answer: If you experience a paper jam in your Canon E470 printer, follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
- Gently remove the jammed paper by pulling it in the direction of the paper path. Be careful not to tear the paper.
- Check for any remaining pieces of paper inside the printer and remove them.
- If necessary, open the printer cover and inspect for any torn pieces of paper or foreign objects that might have caused the paper jam.
- Once everything is clear, close the printer cover and reconnect the power cord.
- Turn on the printer and try printing again.
Torie94

Re: Re: Canon E470 Driver For Windows 11

Post by Torie94 »

Thank you for providing the link to the Canon E470 driver for Windows 11, it worked perfectly and I was able to install it without any issues.