Canon G2010 Printer Driver Offline Installer

Libby92

Post by Libby92 »

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a Canon G2010 printer and I'm having trouble finding the offline installer for the driver. I've searched on the Canon official website as well as other trusted driver websites, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a direct download link for the driver. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable source or a direct link to download the Canon G2010 printer driver offline installer? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon G2010 Printer Driver Offline Installer

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon g2010 printer offline installer driver for Windows.

File name: canon-g2010-printer-offline-installer.exe
Version: 9.873
File size: 22221 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira version 2.85

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Name: Canon G2010 Printer
- Type: Inkjet Printer
- Printing Technology: Inkjet - Color
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Printing Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed (Black/Color): Approx. 8.8 ipm / 5.0 ipm
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6", 5 x 7", Envelopes (DL, COM10)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Paper Tray Capacity: Rear Tray - Approx. 100 sheets; Front Tray - Approx. 100 sheets
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.13

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Canon G2010 printer not printing properly?
Answer: Possible causes and solutions:
- Check if the ink cartridges are properly installed and have enough ink. Replace any empty cartridges.
- Ensure that the paper size and type settings on your computer match those in the printer's settings.
- Clean the printhead using the printer's maintenance software or manually if needed.

2. Question: How do I resolve frequent paper jams in my Canon G2010 printer?
Answer: Possible solutions:
- Make sure the paper being used is within the supported size and type limits of the printer.
- Ensure that the paper is properly loaded in the input tray and not exceeding the maximum stack height.
- Clean the paper feed rollers using a lint-free cloth lightly moistened with water to remove any dust or debris.

3. Question: Why is my Canon G2010 printer not connecting to my computer via Wi-Fi?
Answer: Possible steps to troubleshoot:
- Check that the printer's Wi-Fi is enabled and properly configured. Make sure it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the computer.
- Restart both the printer and the computer to refresh their network connections.
- Reset the printer's network settings and reconnect it to the Wi-Fi network, following the manufacturer's instructions if necessary.
Libby92

Re: Re: Canon G2010 Printer Driver Offline Installer

Post by Libby92 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon G2010 Printer Driver Offline Installer! I will definitely give it a try and hope it resolves the issue with my printer.