Canon Inkjet Printer Driver

Henny96

Post by Henny96 »

I recently purchased a Canon inkjet printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the official Canon website, but couldn't locate the specific driver I need for my printer model. I've also tried conducting a general web search, but ended up with outdated or unreliable sources. Can anyone here please provide me with a reliable link to download the Canon inkjet printer driver I'm looking for? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Inkjet Printer Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon inkjet printer driver for Windows.

File name: canon-inkjet-printer.exe
Version: 9.967
File size: 45271 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 1.32

(click above to download)

Printed documents
Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
Print speed: Up to 10 pages per minute
Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Supported paper sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, Photo Sizes
Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac OS
Supported ink cartridges: Canon PG-245, Canon CL-246

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: Why is my printed document coming out with streaks or smudges?
A1: This issue can occur if the ink cartridges are running low. Try replacing the ink cartridges with new ones. Additionally, check if the print head needs cleaning. Use the printer's software utility to clean the print head and align it properly.

Q2: Why is my printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A2: First, ensure that the printer is within the Wi-Fi range and that the Wi-Fi network is stable. Check if the printer's Wi-Fi feature is enabled. If not, refer to the printer's user manual to enable it. Restart your printer and router. If the issue persists, try resetting the printer's network settings and reconnect it to the Wi-Fi network.

Q3: Why is my printer not responding when I send a print job?
A3: Verify that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer or device properly via USB or Wi-Fi. Ensure that there are no error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Restart the printer and the computer or device. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver software or update it to the latest version provided by Canon's official website.
Henny96

Re: Re: Canon Inkjet Printer Driver

Post by Henny96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon Inkjet Printer, it's greatly appreciated! I'll give it a try and hopefully it solves my printing issues.