Canon Ir 2520 Drivers For Windows 11

Cliff1988

Post by Cliff1988 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 11 and now I am having trouble finding the drivers for my Canon Ir 2520 printer. I have searched on the Canon website and even tried searching on various driver update websites, but I couldn't find the specific drivers for Windows 11. Can anyone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Canon Ir 2520 drivers that are compatible with Windows 11? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Ir 2520 Drivers For Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon ir 2520 for windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-ir-2520-win11.exe
Version: 6.638
File size: 15.56 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure v. 1.47

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device: Canon Ir 2520
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 11
- Driver Availability: Canon Ir 2520 drivers are available for Windows 11 operating system.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Print Speed: Up to 20 pages per minute
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Capacity: Standard input capacity: 250 sheets; Maximum input capacity: 550 sheets
- Supported Media Types: Plain paper, recycled paper, color paper, heavy paper, pre-punched paper, transparency, labels, envelopes
- Supported Media Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: The Canon Ir 2520 is not printing. What could be the issue?
A: There could be several reasons for this issue. Kindly check if the device is powered on and connected to the computer properly. Also, ensure that the printer settings are correct and there is sufficient paper and ink/toner in the device.

2. Q: The Canon Ir 2520 is displaying a paper jam error. How can I resolve this?
A: To resolve a paper jam error, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
2. Open the printer's front cover and gently remove any jammed paper.
3. Close the front cover and plug in the printer again.
4. Turn on the printer and try printing again. The paper jam error should be resolved.

3. Q: My computer is not detecting the Canon Ir 2520 when connected via USB. What can I do?
A: If your computer is not detecting the printer, try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Ensure that the USB cable is securely connected at both ends, both in the printer and the computer.
2. Check if the USB port on the computer is functioning properly. You can test it with another USB device to verify.
3. Try using a different USB cable if possible, as the current one may be faulty.
4. Install or update the necessary Canon Ir 2520 drivers for your Windows 11 operating system from the official Canon website.
5. Restart your computer and try connecting the printer again.
Cliff1988

Re: Re: Canon Ir 2520 Drivers For Windows 11

Post by Cliff1988 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 11 drivers for the Canon Ir 2520, I've been desperately searching for them and your help is greatly appreciated!