Canon Ir 3300 Drivers Windows 10 64-Bit

Gerrie

Post by Gerrie »

I am having trouble finding the driver link for Canon Ir 3300 compatible with Windows 10 64-Bit. I have searched on the official Canon website, but it seems that they only provide drivers for older versions of Windows. I have also tried searching on various driver download websites, but the results were not satisfactory. Could someone please provide me with a reliable driver link or guide me to the right source? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in solving this driver compatibility issue. Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Ir 3300 Drivers Windows 10 64-Bit

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon ir 3300 windows 10 64-bit driver for Windows.

File name: canon-ir-3300-win10-64-bit.exe
Version: 4.788
File size: 16.21 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 3.66

(click above to download)

The Canon Ir 3300 is a multifunctional digital imaging system that provides high-quality printing, copying, scanning, and faxing capabilities. Here are its specifications:

- Print speed: Up to 33 pages per minute (ppm)
- Printing resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper handling: Standard input capacity of up to 1,150 sheets, with various paper sizes supported (letter, legal, A4, etc.)
- Copying features: Multiple copies (1-999), zoom range of 25%-400%, and duplex copying function
- Scanning resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical) and 1200 x 600 dpi (enhanced)
- Faxing features: Super G3 technology, maximum fax resolution of 400 x 400 dpi, and fax memory capacity of up to 1,000 pages.
- Connectivity: USB and Ethernet ports for easy integration into a network environment.
- Compatibility: Windows 10 64-bit drivers available for seamless operation with the latest operating system.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: The printer is not responding to print commands. What should I do?
A: First, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer via USB or Ethernet. Check if the printer driver is installed correctly. Restart the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, update the printer driver to the latest version from the official Canon website.

2. Q: The scanner is producing distorted or blurry scans. How can I fix this problem?
A: Ensure that the original documents are placed correctly on the scanner glass and are free from any smudges or dirt. Clean the scanner glass and the automatic document feeder (if available). Adjust the scanning resolution in the software settings to match your desired output quality. If the issue persists, consider updating the scanner driver or contacting Canon support for further assistance.

3. Q: I am experiencing paper jams frequently while using the copier function. What can be done to resolve this issue?
A: Check if the paper being used is within the supported specifications and free from any damage. Make sure the paper trays are properly loaded and adjusted to accommodate the paper size. Clean the paper feeding rollers to prevent any paper dust or debris accumulation. If the problem persists, carefully remove any jammed paper following the instructions provided in the user manual or seek professional service.
Gerrie

Re: Re: Canon Ir 3300 Drivers Windows 10 64-Bit

Post by Gerrie »

I appreciate the link to the Canon Ir 3300 drivers for Windows 10 64-Bit provided by the site admin, it was really helpful in resolving my driver compatibility issue.