Canon Lbp 2900B Driver

Tessa1993

Canon Lbp 2900B Driver

Post by Tessa1993 »

I've been trying to find the driver for my Canon LBP 2900B printer but have had no luck so far. I've searched on the Canon website and various driver download websites but I couldn't find a reliable source for the driver. Can someone please provide me with a reliable download link for the Canon LBP 2900B driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in this matter. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Lbp 2900B Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon lbp 2900b driver for Windows.

File name: canon-lbp-2900b.exe
Version: 6.694
File size: 45250 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 3.2

Canon Lbp 2900B Driver

(click above to download)

Laser printing with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi
Print speed of up to 12 pages per minute
USB connectivity for easy connection to devices
Compatibility with Windows and Linux operating systems
Supports various paper sizes including A4, Letter, Legal, and more
Compact design suitable for small office or personal use
Energy-efficient with power-saving mode
Toner saving mode to reduce printing costs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Canon Lbp 2900B printer not printing anything?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer or device. Check if there are any error messages or blinking lights on the printer's control panel. Additionally, make sure that the printer's paper tray is not empty and the paper is correctly loaded. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or contacting Canon support for further assistance.

2. Q: How can I resolve the issue of paper jams in my Canon Lbp 2900B printer?
A: To resolve paper jam issues, first, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Gently remove any visible paper stuck inside the printer. Ensure that there are no torn pieces of paper left in the printer that might cause another jam. Check the printer's manual or online resources for specific instructions on how to clear paper jams for the Lbp 2900B model.

3. Q: Why is my Canon Lbp 2900B printer's print quality poor or blurred?
A: Poor print quality can occur due to several reasons. Firstly, check if the toner cartridge is properly installed and not running low on toner. Clean the printer's paper path, including the transfer roller and drum, following the manufacturer's instructions. Adjust the print density settings in the printer driver to enhance print quality if necessary. If the problem persists, it might be a hardware issue, and contacting Canon support for assistance or considering a professional cleaning could be beneficial.
Tessa1993

Re: Re: Canon Lbp 2900B Driver

Post by Tessa1993 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Lbp 2900B! I've been struggling to find a reliable driver for my device, and this seems to be the perfect solution.