Canon Mf230 Series Ufrii Lt Driver

Wilber

Post by Wilber »

I've been trying to update the driver for my Canon MF230 series UFRII LT printer, but I can't seem to find a download link anywhere. I've checked the official Canon website, as well as other driver download websites, but no luck so far. It's quite frustrating as I need the updated driver to ensure compatibility with my operating system. Could someone please point me in the right direction and provide a valid download link for the Canon MF230 series UFRII LT driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mf230 Series Ufrii Lt Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mf230 series ufrii lt driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mf230-series-ufrii-lt.exe
Version: 7.296
File size: 32448 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v. 1.54

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Manufacturer: Canon
- Model: MF230 Series
- Driver: UFR II LT

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: Why is my Canon MF230 Series printer not printing?
A: Please check the following: ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to the computer properly, check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel, and make sure the printer has sufficient paper and ink/toner.

2. Q: How can I resolve paper jam issues with my Canon MF230 Series printer?
A: To troubleshoot paper jam problems, follow these steps: turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source, carefully remove any jammed paper using both hands, check for any torn pieces of paper or foreign objects inside the printer, and ensure that the paper guides are properly adjusted before reloading paper.

3. Q: The Canon UFRII LT driver is not being recognized on my computer. What should I do?
A: Here are a few steps to resolve driver recognition issues: make sure the correct driver version is installed by downloading it from the official Canon website, restart your computer and reconnect the printer, check if the driver is listed in the device manager or system preferences, and try connecting the printer to a different USB port or using a different USB cable if possible.
Wilber

Re: Re: Canon Mf230 Series Ufrii Lt Driver

Post by Wilber »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Mf230 Series Ufrii Lt, it worked perfectly for me!