Canon Mf445Dw Driver

Tisha89

Canon Mf445Dw Driver

Post by Tisha89 »

I recently purchased a Canon MF445Dw printer, but I'm having trouble finding the correct driver for it. I've tried searching on the official Canon website, but couldn't locate the specific driver for my printer model. I also attempted to check for updates through the Windows Device Manager, but it didn't find any relevant drivers either. Could someone please provide me with a direct download link to the Canon MF445Dw driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mf445Dw Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mf445dw driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mf445dw.exe
Version: 8.517
File size: 16.32 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Eset 3.75

Canon Mf445Dw Driver

(click above to download)

Specification of Canon MF445Dw:

- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Speed: Up to 40 ppm (pages per minute)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated)
- Copy Speed: Up to 40 ppm
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Fax Resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Mobile Printing (AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Canon PRINT Business)
- Paper Capacity: 250-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- Document Feeder: 50-sheet
- Display: 5-inch Color Touch LCD
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.8 x 18.3 x 15.4 inches
- Weight: 46.3 lbs

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the printer not printing any documents?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to the computer properly. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's LCD. Additionally, check the printer's ink/toner levels and replace them if necessary. If the issue persists, reinstall the printer driver or contact Canon support for further assistance.

2. Q: How do I resolve paper jam issues with the Canon MF445Dw?
A: Start by turning off the printer and unplugging it. Carefully open the printer's main cover and remove any jammed paper. Ensure there are no torn pieces left inside. Check the paper tray for any misaligned or overloaded paper. Close the cover properly and plug in the printer. Make sure to select the correct paper settings in the print settings menu. If the problem continues, refer to the printer's user manual or contact Canon support.

3. Q: The scans from my Canon MF445Dw appear blurry. How can I fix this?
A: First, make sure that the original document or photo is placed correctly on the scanner glass without any smudges or dirt. Clean the scanner glass with a soft, lint-free cloth if needed. Ensure that the scanner's resolution settings are appropriate for your desired scan quality (usually set to 300 or 600 dpi). If the issue persists
Tisha89

Re: Re: Canon Mf445Dw Driver

Post by Tisha89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon MF445Dw driver! I've been having trouble finding a working one, so I really appreciate your help.