Canon Mp495 Series Printer Driver Download

Tessie

Post by Tessie »

Hi everyone,
I've been trying to find a reliable driver for my Canon Mp495 Series printer, but all my searches so far have been unsuccessful. I visited the official Canon website, but unfortunately, the driver seems to be missing or not available for download. I also checked various driver update websites, but most of them require me to install their software before proceeding, which I'm a bit hesitant about. Does anyone know where I can find a direct and trustworthy link to download the driver for the Canon Mp495 Series printer? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mp495 Series Printer Driver Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mp495 series printer driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mp495-series-printer.exe
Version: 8.978
File size: 16.50 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 4.8

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Product: Canon Mp495 Series Printer
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
- Connectivity: USB, Wireless LAN
- Print Speed: Up to 8.8 ipm (black), 5 ipm (color)
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS
- Scanner Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed: Up to 2.7 ipm (color)
- Copy Features: Borderless copying, Fit-to-Page, Multiple copy (1-9 pages)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.8" x 13.2" x 6" (approx.)
- Weight: 11.7 lbs (approx.)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Canon Mp495 printer is not printing anything. What should I do?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is turned on and properly connected to the computer or network. Check if there are any error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Additionally, make sure that the printer driver is installed correctly on your computer. If the issue persists, try restarting the printer and the computer.

2. Q: The printed documents from my Canon Mp495 printer are coming out with poor quality. How can I fix this?
A: Start by checking the ink levels in the printer cartridges. If the ink is low, replace the cartridges with genuine Canon ones. Next, perform a print head alignment to ensure accurate printing. Clean the print head nozzles if necessary. Additionally, verify that the paper type and print settings are appropriate for the desired print quality. If the problem persists, try printing a test page or contact Canon support for further assistance.

3. Q: My Canon Mp495 printer is not connecting to my wireless network. What could be the issue?
A: To troubleshoot this problem, verify that the printer is within range of the wireless signal and there are no physical obstructions. Ensure that the printer's wireless LAN is enabled and that it is connected to the correct network SSID and password. If the printer was previously connected to a different network, reset the printer's network settings and set it up again. You may also try restarting your wireless router. If all else fails, consult the printer's manual or contact Canon support for advanced troubleshooting steps.
Tessie

Re: Re: Canon Mp495 Series Printer Driver Download

Post by Tessie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Canon MP495 series printer driver download, it worked perfectly and saved me so much time and frustration!