Canon Mx410 Printer Driver

Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

I recently acquired a Canon MX410 printer, but I'm having trouble finding the appropriate driver for it. I've tried searching on the Canon website, but the only drivers listed are for Windows 10, and I'm using Windows 7. I also tried looking on various driver update websites, but to no avail. Can anyone provide me with a direct link to download the Canon MX410 printer driver for Windows 7? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mx410 Printer Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mx410 printer driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mx410-printer.exe
Version: 6.253
File size: 14.16 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset ver. 2.99

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- The Canon MX410 Printer is a wireless all-in-one printer that offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities.
- It supports both wired and wireless connections, allowing users to easily connect and print from their computers or mobile devices.
- The printer utilizes inkjet technology and has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- It has a print speed of approximately 8.7 images per minute (ipm) for black and white prints and 5.0 ipm for color prints.
- The MX410 Printer features an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that can hold up to 30 sheets for quick scanning, copying, or faxing of multiple pages.
- It has a flatbed scanner with a maximum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- The printer has a fax modem speed of 33.6 Kbps and supports Super G3 color faxing.
- It has a maximum paper input capacity of 100 sheets and supports various paper sizes and types, including letter, legal, envelopes, and photo paper.
- The MX410 Printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems and comes with a USB interface for direct connection.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon MX410 printer not printing?
A: If your printer is not printing, make sure the printer is correctly connected to the power source and that there are no error messages on the printer display. Check the ink levels and replace any empty or low cartridges. Additionally, ensure that the printer driver is up to date and correctly installed on your computer.

2. Q: How can I connect my Canon MX410 printer to a wireless network?
A: To connect your MX410 printer to a wireless network, press the Setup button on the printer's control panel. Select Wireless LAN Setup and follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your Wi-Fi network. Make sure your network password is entered correctly. Once connected, install the printer driver on your computer and select the wireless connection option during the installation process.

3. Q: Why is my Canon MX410 printer not scanning?
A: If your printer is having trouble scanning, ensure that the scanner lid is closed properly and there are no obstructions or dirt on the scanner glass. Check the connection between the printer and your computer, ensuring it is securely connected. Additionally, ensure that you have the necessary scanning software installed on your computer. If the issue
Lizzie

Re: Re: Canon Mx410 Printer Driver

Post by Lizzie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon Mx410 printer, I really appreciate it!