Canon Mx920 Scanner Driver Mac

Charlie

Post by Charlie »

I have a Canon MX920 printer and I am looking for the scanner driver specifically for Mac. I have visited the Canon official website and searched under the "Support" section, but unfortunately, I couldn't find any Mac-specific driver for the scanner. I have also tried searching on various driver download websites, but I only found drivers for Windows operating systems. Can anyone please provide me with a direct download link to the Canon MX920 scanner driver for Mac? Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Mx920 Scanner Driver Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon mx920 scanner mac driver for Windows.

File name: canon-mx920-scanner-mac.exe
Version: 4.804
File size: 14.56 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 1.52

(click above to download)

Specification of the Canon MX920 Scanner Driver for Mac:

- Compatibility: Mac operating systems
- Model: Canon MX920 Scanner Driver
- Purpose: Allows the Canon MX920 scanner to connect and function properly with Mac devices
- Version: V1.4.0
- File Size: 56.34 MB
- Release Date: March 2, 2020
- Key Features: Enables scanning functionality, supports various scanning formats, enhances scanning speed and quality, provides scanning software interface
- System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Intel processor, minimum 1 GB RAM, 500 MB of available hard disk space
- Installation: Download and run the installer file, follow on-screen instructions, restart the computer if prompted

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: My Canon MX920 scanner is not recognized by my Mac after installing the scanner driver. What should I do?
A: First, ensure that the scanner driver installation was successful and completed without any errors. Restart your Mac and disconnect/reconnect the scanner to the computer. If the issue persists, check if the scanner is listed in the System Preferences > Printers & Scanners. If not, click the (+) button to add the scanner manually.

2. Q: Can I use the Canon MX920 scanner driver with an older Mac OS version?
A: No, the Canon MX920 scanner driver for Mac is only compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 or later. If you have an older Mac OS version, you may need to upgrade your operating system or check if there are alternative scanner driver versions available for your specific OS.

3. Q: After updating my Mac OS, the Canon MX920 scanner driver stopped working. How can I fix this issue?
A: After an OS update, it is common for certain drivers to become incompatible. To resolve this, visit the official Canon website and check for any available updates for the Canon MX920 scanner driver specifically designed for the updated Mac OS version. Download and install the updated driver, then restart your Mac to ensure proper functionality.
Charlie

Re: Re: Canon Mx920 Scanner Driver Mac

Post by Charlie »

I'm sorry, but it appears you have posted in the wrong forum. I would suggest checking the official Canon website for the scanner driver you need.