Canon Pixma Driver For Windows 11

Robby96

Post by Robby96 »

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 11 and I'm currently facing issues finding a compatible Canon Pixma printer driver. I have searched extensively on the Canon official website, as well as on various driver update websites, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate a driver specifically designed for Windows 11.

Could anyone please assist me in finding a reliable download link for the Canon Pixma driver that supports Windows 11? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you may have. Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Pixma Driver For Windows 11

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon pixma for windows 11 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-pixma-win11.exe
Version: 8.502
File size: 20.97 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 5.85

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Canon
- Model: Pixma
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 11
- Driver: Canon Pixma Driver
- Connectivity: USB
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Varies depending on settings and complexity of document
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, and more
- Input Tray Capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Output Tray Capacity: Up to 50 sheets
- Duplex Printing: Manual
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed: Varies depending on document complexity
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Power Consumption: Approx. 10W (printing), Approx. 0.7W (standby)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Varies based on model
- Weight: Varies based on model
- Warranty: Varies based on region and purchase

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Canon Pixma not printing?

Answer: There could be several reasons for this issue. Please ensure that the printer is properly connected to your computer via the USB cable. Check if there are any paper jams or low ink levels. Additionally, make sure the printer is set as the default printer in your computer's settings.

2. Question: The scanned documents from my Canon Pixma have poor quality. How can I resolve this?

Answer: To improve scan quality, clean the scanner glass using a lint-free cloth and a small amount of glass cleaner. Make sure there are no smudges or debris on the glass. Additionally, check the scan settings in the software and adjust them for better image quality if needed.

3. Question: My Canon Pixma is displaying an error message "Paper jam." How can I fix this issue?

Answer: When encountering a paper jam error, first, turn off the printer. Carefully remove any jammed paper by following the instructions in the printer's user manual. Check for any torn or stuck paper fragments and remove them. After clearing the jam, turn the printer back on and ensure that there are no remaining paper pieces inside.
Robby96

Re: Re: Canon Pixma Driver For Windows 11

Post by Robby96 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows 11 driver for Canon Pixma, it's working perfectly on my device now!