Canon Printer Driver E460

Tilla93

Post by Tilla93 »

Hi everyone, I've been searching high and low for the driver link for my Canon Printer E460, but unfortunately, I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've scoured through the official Canon website, checked out various driver update websites, and even tried searching on popular search engines, but all my efforts have been in vain. I'm at a loss at this point and really need this driver to get my printer up and running. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source or a working link for the Canon Printer E460 driver? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver E460

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer e460 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-e460.exe
Version: 7.790
File size: 15373 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver. 3.16

(click above to download)

Printed documents
Features:
- Compact design
- Wireless printing capabilities
- Print speed: up to 8 pages per minute (black and white), up to 4 pages per minute (color)
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Supports various paper sizes and types
- Mobile printing options (e.g., AirPrint, Google Cloud Print)
- Easy setup and installation process

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Question: Why is my Canon E460 printer not connecting to my Wi-Fi network?
Answer: Ensure that your printer is within range of your Wi-Fi network and that the Wi-Fi feature is enabled on the printer settings. Also, double-check that you entered the correct Wi-Fi network password during the setup process.

2. Question: The printed documents from my Canon E460 printer have streaks. How can I resolve this issue?
Answer: First, make sure that the ink cartridges are sufficiently filled and properly installed. Clean the print head using the printer's software utility or through the printer's control panel. If streaks persist, replace any empty or low ink cartridges and align the print head using the printer's maintenance menu.

3. Question: My Canon E460 printer is not recognizing the paper size I loaded. How can I fix this problem?
Answer: Verify that the paper guides are properly set to match the width and length of the loaded paper. Ensure that you have selected the correct paper size in the printer settings on your computer or mobile device. Additionally, check if the paper type is compatible with the printer and that the loaded paper is not damaged or wrinkled.
Tilla93

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver E460

Post by Tilla93 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to download the Windows driver for the Canon Printer E460! This will definitely come in handy for me.