Canon Printer Driver For Mac

Timmy1987

Post by Timmy1987 »

Hello everyone, I've been searching high and low for the Canon printer driver specifically designed for Mac operating systems, but I've had no luck finding it. I've scoured through Canon's official website, checked various driver download websites, and even tried using the built-in driver update feature on my Mac, but none of these methods have yielded any results for this particular driver. I'm currently using a Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer model, and my Mac is running on macOS Big Sur (Version 11.2.3). Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the Canon printer driver for Mac? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver For Mac

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer for mac driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-mac.exe
Version: 9.299
File size: 20.55 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky version 2.40

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Canon
- Model: Printer Driver
- Compatible Operating System: Mac OS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: Why is my Canon Printer Driver not installing on my Mac?
A1: Ensure that your Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the Canon Printer Driver. Also, verify if there are any conflicting software or drivers installed on your Mac that may be blocking the installation process.

Q2: How do I update the Canon Printer Driver on my Mac?
A2: You can update the Canon Printer Driver on your Mac by visiting the Canon official website, navigating to the support section, and searching for the latest driver version for your printer model. Download and install the driver following the provided instructions.

Q3: Why is my Mac not recognizing the Canon Printer after installing the driver?
A3: Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and correctly connected to your Mac via USB or network. You may try restarting both your Mac and the printer. If the issue persists, check if the printer drivers are correctly installed and updated. Additionally, make sure that the printer is set as the default printer in your Mac's print settings.
Timmy1987

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver For Mac

Post by Timmy1987 »

Thank you for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my device, I was having trouble finding it elsewhere.