Canon Printer Driver For Windows 10 Download

Susie89

Post by Susie89 »

Hey there! I've been struggling to find a proper driver for my Canon printer on Windows 10. I tried searching on the official Canon website, but couldn't find a driver specifically for Windows 10. I also searched on various driver update websites, but most of them seemed unreliable. Could anyone please provide me with a secure link to download the Canon printer driver for Windows 10? Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver For Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer for windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-win10.exe
Version: 4.164
File size: 28369 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG version 1.51

(click above to download)

Device: Canon Printer

Specifications:
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Approximately 9.9 images per minute (ppm) for black and white, 5.7 ppm for color
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 8 x 10", Envelopes (DL, COM10)
- Paper Capacity: Up to 100 sheets

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Canon printer not printing anything?
A1: There could be several reasons for this issue. First, make sure that the printer is appropriately connected to your computer and powered on. Check if there are any error messages or low ink levels displayed on the printer's control panel. Additionally, verify that the correct printer driver is installed on your computer. If these steps do not resolve the problem, try restarting your computer and printer or consult the printer's user manual for specific troubleshooting steps.

Q2: How do I clear a paper jam on my Canon printer?
A2: If your Canon printer is experiencing a paper jam, follow these steps to clear it: First, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Open the printer's cover and carefully remove the jammed paper, taking care not to tear it. Check for any remaining small pieces of paper and remove them as well. Once the paper path is clear, close the printer's cover, plug it back in, and power it on. The printer should be ready to use again.

Q3: My Canon printer is displaying an "Ink Empty" error message, but I just replaced the ink cartridge. What should I do?
A3: If the printer shows an "Ink Empty" error message after replacing the ink cartridge, try the following steps: Firstly, ensure that you have installed the correct type and model of ink cartridge for your Canon printer. Double-check that the cartridge is securely inserted into its designated slot. If the issue persists, try removing the cartridge and gently wiping the contacts with a lint-free cloth to remove any possible dirt or residue. Reinstall the cartridge and check if the error message disappears. If the message continues to appear, consult the printer's manual or contact Canon customer support for further
Susie89

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver For Windows 10 Download

Post by Susie89 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my Canon printer, I really appreciate it!