Canon Printer Driver G3060

Jamie1991

Post by Jamie1991 »

Hi everyone,

I have been searching for the driver for my Canon Printer G3060 but I'm unable to find it anywhere. I have already checked the official Canon website, as well as various other driver download websites, but I couldn't locate the specific driver for this model. Can someone please provide me with a direct link to where I can download the driver? I would really appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Driver G3060

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer g3060 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-g3060.exe
Version: 3.850
File size: 43405 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton v 4.33

(click above to download)

Specification:
- Printer type: All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy)
- Printing technology: Inkjet
- Print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print speed: Approx. 10.8 ipm (black) / 6.0 ipm (color)
- Paper size: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10)
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct
- Supported operating systems: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android
- Mobile printing: Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scanning resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Copy speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm (color)
- Copy resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Automatic two-sided printing: Yes
- Ink system: Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS)

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
1. Q: The printer is not responding when I send a print job. What could be the issue?
A: Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to your computer or Wi-Fi network. Check the printer driver/software for any error messages or pending print jobs. Also, verify that the printer's ink cartridges have sufficient ink levels and are installed correctly.

2. Q: I am unable to connect my smartphone/tablet to the printer through Wi-Fi. What should I do?
A: Make sure that your mobile device and the printer are within the Wi-Fi range. Ensure that the printer's Wi-Fi Direct mode is enabled and that the correct network credentials (password, network name) are entered on the mobile device. Restart the printer and try reconnecting.

3. Q: My scanned copies appear distorted or have lines across them. How can I fix this issue?
A: Ensure that the scanner glass is clean and free from any smudges or debris. Check that the original documents are placed flat on the glass without any creases or wrinkles. Additionally, recalibrate the scanner by accessing the printer software settings and follow the instructions for scanner calibration.
Jamie1991

Re: Re: Canon Printer Driver G3060

Post by Jamie1991 »

Thanks for sharing the link to the Canon Printer Driver G3060, I was struggling to find a working one, but this seems to be working perfectly fine.