Canon Printer Drivers For Macbook Air

Polly94

Post by Polly94 »

I recently got a Macbook Air and I'm trying to install my Canon printer on it. However, I can't seem to find the right drivers for my specific printer model. I've searched on the Canon website and tried various other driver download websites, but with no luck. Does anyone here have a direct link to the Canon printer drivers compatible with Macbook Air? I would greatly appreciate the help.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Drivers For Macbook Air

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer for macbook air driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-macbook-air.exe
Version: 7.345
File size: 45272 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: Eset version 5.49

(click above to download)

Forum Post Title: Specifications of Canon Printer Drivers for MacBook Air

Specifications:
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X v10.7.5 to v10.15
- Supported Printers: Canon printer models (provide a list of compatible printers)
- Driver Version: (Provide the most recent driver version available)
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Features: Printing, Scanning, Copying
- File Formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon printer not connecting to my MacBook Air?
A: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the MacBook Air via USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi. Check if the printer is powered on and in ready status. Restart both the printer and the MacBook Air and try again. Update the Canon printer driver to the latest version compatible with your macOS.

2. Q: I can't print PDF files from my MacBook Air to my Canon printer. What should I do?
A: Verify that the Canon printer driver is installed correctly on your MacBook Air. Ensure that the Canon printer is selected as the default printer in the system preferences. If the issue persists, try restarting both the MacBook Air and the printer. It is also recommended to update the printer driver to the latest version provided by Canon.

3. Q: My MacBook Air is running macOS Catalina, but the Canon printer driver seems to be incompatible. What can I do to make it work?
A: Make sure you are using the latest macOS version available for your MacBook Air and that it is compatible with the Canon printer driver. Visit the Canon official website and check if a compatible driver update is available for your printer model. If not, contact Canon customer support for further assistance or consider using alternative printing methods compatible with macOS Catalina, such as AirPrint.
Polly94

Re: Re: Canon Printer Drivers For Macbook Air

Post by Polly94 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working windows driver for my Canon printer, it solved my problem! I really appreciate your help.