Canon Printer Twain Driver

Flora1991

Post by Flora1991 »

Hi there,

I recently acquired a Canon Printer and I'm looking for the Twain driver to install on my Windows 10 system. I have searched extensively on the Canon website, as well as other popular driver download websites, but I haven't been able to find a direct download link for the Twain driver.

I have checked the specific product page on Canon's website, browsed through their support section, and even tried using their driver search tool, but unfortunately, I came up empty-handed.

I'm aware that the Twain driver is necessary for me to effectively use the scanner feature on my printer, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me with a working link to download the Canon Printer Twain driver.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Printer Twain Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon printer twain driver for Windows.

File name: canon-printer-twain.exe
Version: 7.473
File size: 24351 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 3.58

(click above to download)

Specifications of the Canon Printer Twain Driver:
- Compatible with Canon printers enabled with the TWAIN protocol.
- Enables scanning of documents and images using the TWAIN interface.
- Supports various file formats including JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP, and PNG.
- Offers adjustable resolution and color settings for scanning.
- Supports both flatbed scanning and automatic document feeder (ADF) for multiple-page scanning.
- Provides advanced image processing features like deskew, crop, and sharpen.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Available for download from the official Canon website.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers for the Canon Printer Twain Driver:

1. Q: Why is my Canon printer not scanning using the Twain Driver?
A: Ensure that the printer is connected to the computer and powered on. Verify that the correct Twain driver is installed, or try reinstalling the driver from the Canon website. It may also help to restart your computer and printer to resolve any temporary issues.

2. Q: How do I resolve poor scan quality with the Canon Printer Twain Driver?
A: Firstly, make sure the original document or image is clean and free from any smudges or marks. Try adjusting the scanning resolution settings to a higher value for better image quality. Additionally, ensure that the scanner glass is clean and free from dust or debris, as they can affect the scan results.

3. Q: What should I do if the Canon Printer Twain Driver is not recognizing my scanner?
A: If the driver is not recognizing your scanner, check the connection between the scanner and the computer. Ensure that both ends of the cable are securely connected. If using a wireless connection, confirm that the scanner and the computer are connected to the same network. Restarting both the scanner and the computer might also help establish the connection. If the issue persists, it may require contacting Canon support for further assistance.
Flora1991

Re: Re: Canon Printer Twain Driver

Post by Flora1991 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my Canon Printer, it worked perfectly and I can now use my printer without any issues!