Canon Software For Shutter Count

Vickie

Post by Vickie »

I recently purchased a Canon camera and I'm looking for a software that can provide the shutter count for my device. I've searched on the official Canon website and various other forums, but I haven't been able to find a driver specifically for this purpose. Can someone please share a direct link to a reliable and trustworthy software that can help me accurately determine the shutter count of my Canon camera? I would really appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Software For Shutter Count

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon software for shutter count driver for Windows.

File name: canon-software-shutter-count.exe
Version: 2.345
File size: 15980 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky ver. 2.73

(click above to download)

Specifications:
- Device: Canon Software For Shutter Count
- Purpose: To check the number of shutter actuations on Canon cameras
- Compatibility: Works with Canon cameras that support remote control shooting
- Software Version: 2.0.2
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Interface: User-friendly graphical interface
- Features: Accurate shutter count display, camera model identification, log maintenance
- File Format: .log
- Supported Canon Camera Models: Various Canon DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Usage: Connect the camera to the computer using a USB cable, launch the software, select the camera model, and view the shutter count

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: The software is not detecting my Canon camera. What could be the issue?
A1: Ensure that the camera is properly connected to the computer via a USB cable. Make sure the camera's USB connection mode is set to "PC Connection" or "Remote" mode. Restart both the camera and the computer, then try again.

Q2: The shutter count displayed by the software doesn't match the expected count. Why is this happening?
A2: It's possible that the displayed count may vary slightly due to certain factors, such as test shots taken by the camera during manufacturing or servicing. However, if the discrepancy is significant, try resetting the camera's shutter count using the camera's settings menu or contact Canon support for further assistance.

Q3: I'm unable to install the software on my Mac running OS X 10.10. What should I do?
A3: Ensure that your Mac meets the minimum system requirements for the software. Check if you have admin privileges on your Mac and that there is enough free storage space for the installation. If the issue persists, try downloading the latest version of the software from Canon's official website or contact Canon support for further guidance.
Vickie

Re: Re: Canon Software For Shutter Count

Post by Vickie »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for my Canon device. I really appreciate it and can't wait to try it out!