Canon Ts3300 Driver

Nathan

Canon Ts3300 Driver

Post by Nathan »

I recently purchased a Canon TS3300 printer and I am having trouble finding the driver online. I have searched on the official Canon website, as well as various other driver download sites, but I have been unsuccessful in locating the specific driver for my printer model. Can anyone please provide a direct link to download the Canon TS3300 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance, as I am unable to use my printer without the necessary driver. Thank you in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Ts3300 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon ts3300 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-ts3300.exe
Version: 3.594
File size: 44975 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: F-Secure version 3.12

Canon Ts3300 Driver

(click above to download)

The Canon Ts3300 is a multifunction printer that offers high-quality printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. It is designed to meet the needs of both home and small office environments. Here are the specifications of this device:

- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Approx. 7.7 ipm (black), 4.0 ipm (color)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4x6", 5x7", 8x10"
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support: AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Copy Speed: Approx. 3.0 ipm (color)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Canon Ts3300 not printing?
A: There could be several reasons why your printer is not printing. Firstly, ensure that the printer is powered on and properly connected to the computer. Check if there are any error messages on the printer's display or your computer screen. Make sure that the ink cartridges are not empty or improperly installed. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer driver or contact Canon customer support for assistance.

2. Q: Why is my Canon Ts3300 producing blurry or uneven prints?
A: Blurry or uneven prints can occur due to various reasons. First, ensure that the paper being used is compatible with the printer and is loaded correctly. Check the print settings to ensure that the appropriate quality and paper type are selected. If the printed output is still blurry or uneven, try cleaning the print heads using the printer's maintenance tools. If the problem persists, it might indicate a hardware issue, so consider contacting Canon customer support.

3. Q: Why can't my Canon Ts3300 scanner detect my computer?
A: If your scanner is unable to detect your computer, check the connections between the scanner and the computer to ensure they are secure. Verify that the scanner is turned on and connected to a power source. Ensure that the scanner driver is properly installed on your computer. If using a wireless connection, make sure both the scanner and the computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
Nathan

Re: Re: Canon Ts3300 Driver

Post by Nathan »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to the working Windows driver for the Canon TS3300, it worked perfectly for me!