Canon Ts3322 Driver

Betty91

Canon Ts3322 Driver

Post by Betty91 »

I recently purchased a Canon TS3322 printer, but unfortunately, I am unable to locate the driver for it. I have scoured through the official Canon website, searching for the specific driver, but to no avail. I even tried using the "Support & Downloads" section on the website and entered the printer model, but it redirected me to an empty page. I also tried conducting a general internet search, hoping to find a third-party website that might provide the driver, but I still had no luck. Could someone please share a direct link to download the Canon TS3322 driver? I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Canon Ts3322 Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon ts3322 driver for Windows.

File name: canon-ts3322.exe
Version: 6.238
File size: 18.30 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee ver. 2.25

Canon Ts3322 Driver

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Canon
- Model: TS3322
- Type: All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 7.7 ppm
- Print Speed (Color): Up to 4 ppm
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10"
- Paper Capacity: 60 sheets (plain paper)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1) My Canon TS3322 printer is not responding to print commands. What should I do?
A1) First, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected to your computer or network. Check if the printer drivers are correctly installed. Restart both the printer and the computer. If the issue persists, try reinstalling the printer drivers or contacting Canon support for further assistance.

Q2) The print quality of my Canon TS3322 is poor with faded colors. How can I improve it?
A2) Start by checking if the ink cartridges are properly installed and have sufficient ink levels. Run a print head alignment and cleaning process from the printer settings or software. Ensure that you are using recommended paper types for the best color reproduction. If the issue continues, consider replacing the ink cartridges or contacting Canon support for guidance.

Q3) When I try to scan a document using my Canon TS3322, an error message appears. What could be the problem?
A3) Confirm that the scanner is connected to your computer and turned on. Check if the scanner drivers are correctly installed. Verify that you have selected the correct scanning mode and settings. Restart both the printer and the computer. If the error persists, reinstall the scanner drivers or consult Canon support for further troubleshooting steps.
Betty91

Re: Re: Canon Ts3322 Driver

Post by Betty91 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the Windows driver for the Canon Ts3322, I've been searching for it everywhere and couldn't find a reliable source, I really appreciate your help!