Ch340G Driver Windows 10 Download

Dotty89

Post by Dotty89 »

I've been having some trouble finding the correct driver for my CH340G device on Windows 10. I have tried searching on various websites and even on the official manufacturer's website, but I couldn't find the driver that is compatible with Windows 10. Could someone please provide me with a reliable source to download the CH340G driver specifically for Windows 10? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Ch340G Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download ch340g windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: ch340g-win10.exe
Version: 8.447
File size: 15.17 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Norton ver. 2.40

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Device Name: CH340G Driver
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- Downloadable Driver: Yes
- Driver Type: CH340G Driver
- Driver Version: Latest version available
- Installation Requirement: Windows 10 operating system

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my CH340G driver not installing on Windows 10?
A: Please ensure that you are downloading the correct driver version for Windows 10. Additionally, check if your system meets the driver's installation requirements and try reinstalling the driver after restarting your computer.

2. Q: Why is my CH340G driver not recognizing my device?
A: Firstly, verify that your device is connected properly to the computer. Next, ensure that the CH340G driver is installed correctly and up to date. If the issue persists, try using a different USB port or cable and check if the device is being detected by other computers.

3. Q: Why am I experiencing communication errors with my CH340G device?
A: Communication errors can occur due to multiple reasons. Firstly, check if the correct COM port is selected in the software you are using. Make sure you have established a stable connection between the device and computer. Additionally, try reinstalling the CH340G driver or updating it to the latest version to resolve any compatibility issues.
Dotty89

Re: Re: Ch340G Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Dotty89 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the CH340G driver for Windows 10, it worked perfectly for my device!