Dell Laptop Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Download

Trudy1993

Post by Trudy1993 »

I am facing an issue with my Dell laptop touchpad after upgrading to Windows 10. Unfortunately, I am unable to find the appropriate driver for it. I have searched extensively on the Dell website, specifically the support section, inputting my laptop model and Windows 10 as the operating system, but to no avail. I've also tried searching generic driver websites, but they only seem to have outdated versions. Could someone please provide a direct download link for the Dell laptop touchpad driver compatible with Windows 10? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Dell Laptop Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download dell laptop touchpad windows 10 driver for Windows.

File name: dell-laptop-touchpad-win10.exe
Version: 3.898
File size: 15.17 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Kaspersky v 2.9

(click above to download)

Device Specification:
- Brand: Dell
- Device Type: Laptop
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Input: Touchpad
- Driver Download: Available

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:
Q1: Why is my touchpad not responding on my Dell laptop?
A1: There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, ensure that the touchpad is not disabled in the laptop's settings. If it is enabled and still not responding, try updating the touchpad driver or reinstalling it from the official Dell website. If the problem persists, it could be a hardware issue, and you may need to contact Dell support for further assistance.

Q2: How do I download and install the Dell touchpad driver for Windows 10?
A2: To download and install the Dell touchpad driver for Windows 10, visit the official Dell website. Go to the "Support" or "Drivers & Downloads" section and search for your specific Dell laptop model. Locate the touchpad driver for Windows 10 and download it. Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the installer file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. After installation, restart your laptop for the changes to take effect.

Q3: Why is the touchpad driver installation failing on my Dell laptop?
A3: If you are experiencing issues with the touchpad driver installation on your Dell laptop, there are a few things you can try. Firstly, ensure that you are downloading the correct touchpad driver version for your specific Dell laptop model and Windows 10. If the driver installation still fails, try temporarily disabling your antivirus software as it can sometimes interfere with driver installations. Additionally, make sure you have administrative privileges on your laptop to install drivers successfully. If the problem persists, contacting Dell support for further assistance would be recommended.
Trudy1993

Re: Re: Dell Laptop Touchpad Driver Windows 10 Download

Post by Trudy1993 »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Dell Laptop Touchpad. I really appreciate your help!