Download Bluetooth Driver For Windows 10 Microsoft

Madge89

Post by Madge89 »

I recently upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 on my Microsoft laptop, and unfortunately, I am facing some issues with my Bluetooth functionality. I suspect that the Bluetooth driver might be outdated or incompatible with the new OS. I have spent quite some time searching online for a valid driver link, but I haven't been successful so far. Could anyone please provide me with a reliable driver link for the Bluetooth driver compatible with Windows 10 on a Microsoft laptop?
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Bluetooth Driver For Windows 10 Microsoft

Post by Detective »

Below you can download bluetooth for windows 10 microsoft driver for Windows.

File name: bluetooth-win10-microsoft.exe
Version: 3.343
File size: 34304 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: Panda ver. 1.78

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Model: Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 Microsoft
Compatibility: Windows 10 operating system
Function: Enables Bluetooth connectivity on Windows 10 devices
Manufacturer: Microsoft

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Problem: Bluetooth driver not installing properly on Windows 10. What should I do?
Answer: Ensure that you have downloaded the correct Bluetooth driver for your specific Windows 10 version from the official Microsoft website. Disable any conflicting drivers or software, and try installing the driver in compatibility mode if necessary. Restart your device after installation.

2. Problem: Bluetooth connection keeps dropping on Windows 10. How can I fix this issue?
Answer: Check if your device is placed too far from the Bluetooth source or if there are any obstacles causing interference. Ensure that both devices are fully charged or connected to a stable power source. Try clearing the Bluetooth cache on your Windows 10 device, and if the problem persists, reset the Bluetooth settings and re-pair the devices.

3. Problem: Bluetooth driver not appearing in Device Manager on Windows 10. What could be the issue?
Answer: First, ensure that the Bluetooth functionality is enabled in your Windows 10 settings. Check if the Bluetooth driver is properly installed by visiting the manufacturer's website and downloading the latest driver version. If the driver installation fails, try updating your Windows 10 operating system to the latest version and then re-attempt the driver installation.
Madge89

Re: Re: Download Bluetooth Driver For Windows 10 Microsoft

Post by Madge89 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Bluetooth device, it was extremely helpful in resolving my driver issues!