Download Driver Epson Gt-2500

Debbie

Post by Debbie »

I've been searching all over the internet for the driver of the Epson GT-2500 scanner, but I haven't had any luck finding it. I've checked the official Epson website, as well as other popular driver download sites, but still no results. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for the Epson GT-2500? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Epson Gt-2500

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson gt-2500 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-gt-2500.exe
Version: 6.357
File size: 32721 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: G Data ver. 3.75

(click above to download)

Specification of the Epson GT-2500 scanner:

- Scanner type: Sheet-fed, color, duplex ADF (automatic document feeder)
- Scanning resolution: Up to 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi (horizontal x vertical)
- Optical density: 3.2 Dmax
- Document size: Maximum 8.5" x 14" (216 x 356 mm)
- Scan speed: 27 ppm/54 ipm (black and white, grayscale, and color)
- Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, optional network interface
- Software compatibility: TWAIN, ISIS (Windows only), WIA (Windows only)
- OS compatibility: Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Mac OS® X 10.2.8 or later

Troubleshooting questions and answers for the Epson GT-2500:

1. Q: Why is the scanner not powering on?
A: Ensure that the power cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the power outlet. Also, check if the power switch on the scanner is turned on. If the issue persists, try using a different power outlet or contact Epson customer support for further assistance.

2. Q: Why does the scanner produce distorted or skewed scans?
A: Make sure that the documents being scanned are properly aligned within the ADF. Check that the paper guides are snug against the edges of the documents. If the issue persists, try cleaning the ADF rollers with a soft, lint-free cloth moistened with water. If the problem continues, refer to the user manual for additional troubleshooting steps.

3. Q: Why is the scanner not communicating with the computer?
A: Confirm that the USB cable is securely connected to both the scanner and the computer. Make sure that the necessary scanner drivers are installed on the computer. Try connecting the scanner to a different USB port or restarting the computer. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the scanner drivers or consult the Epson support website for further guidance.
Debbie

Re: Re: Download Driver Epson Gt-2500

Post by Debbie »

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson GT-2500. I've been searching for this for a while now, and I really appreciate your help!