Download Driver Epson Tm-U220 Windows 7

Minnie

Post by Minnie »

Hi, I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson TM-U220 printer on Windows 7. I've searched extensively on the official Epson website and have also tried other popular driver download websites, but to no avail. I've visited the Epson support page specifically for this printer model and have tried searching using keywords like "TM-U220" and "Windows 7," but still couldn't find the driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a reliable link to download the driver for my Epson TM-U220 printer on Windows 7? Thanks in advance for your help!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Driver Epson Tm-U220 Windows 7

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson tm-u220 windows 7 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-tm-u220-win7.exe
Version: 2.614
File size: 46661 MB
Upload source: original install disk
Antivirus software passed: McAfee version 1.94

(click above to download)

Device Specification: Epson TM-U220

- Compatibility: Windows 7
- Connectivity: USB, RS-232, or Ethernet
- Printing Method: 9-pin, serial impact dot matrix
- Print Speed: 4.7 lines per second (40 columns) or 6.0 lines per second (30 columns)
- Character Size: 1.2mm(W) x 3.1mm(H) / 1.6mm(W) x 3.1mm(H)
- Paper Type: Continuous paper, copy paper, or carbonless paper
- Paper Width: 76mm (default) or 57.5mm (with optional guide)
- Power Supply: DC 24V
- Dimensions: 160mm (W) x 286mm (D) x 157.5mm (H)
- Weight: 2.7 kg

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my Epson TM-U220 not printing anything?
A: Ensure that the device is properly connected to the computer, the paper roll is loaded correctly, and the printer driver is installed and up to date.

2. Q: How can I fix the slow printing speed of my Epson TM-U220?
A: Firstly, check if the print density setting is too high, as reducing it may increase the printing speed. Additionally, make sure the paper used is within the recommended specifications and that the printer drivers are optimized for performance.

3. Q: The printed text on my Epson TM-U220 appears faded or unclear. What should I do?
A: This issue might arise due to worn-out or dirty print head pins. Try cleaning the print head using a soft, lint-free cloth and ensure that no debris or foreign objects are obstructing the print head. If the problem persists, consider replacing the print head or seeking technical assistance.
Minnie

Re: Re: Download Driver Epson Tm-U220 Windows 7

Post by Minnie »

Thank you so much for sharing this link to download the Epson Tm-U220 driver for Windows 7, it worked perfectly for my device!