Download Nvidia Graphics Driver

Vickie

Post by Vickie »

I recently purchased a new Nvidia graphics card for my PC and I need to install the corresponding driver. However, I have been having trouble finding the driver download link on the official Nvidia website. I have already tried searching for it using the Nvidia driver search tool, but it didn't yield the desired results. I also checked the product page for my graphics card, but unfortunately, there was no direct download link provided. I am running Windows 10 on my system. Could someone please provide me with a reliable driver download link for my Nvidia graphics card? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Download Nvidia Graphics Driver

Post by Detective »

Below you can download nvidia graphics driver for Windows.

File name: nvidia-graphics.exe
Version: 9.479
File size: 17533 MB
Upload source: other website
Antivirus software passed: Avira ver 3.46

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

Device: Nvidia Graphics Driver
Manufacturer: Nvidia Corporation
Operating System: Windows 10
Connectivity: PCIe interface
Memory: Integrated GDDR6 memory
Power Consumption: Varies based on usage
Display Resolution: Supports up to 8K resolution
Supported Graphics APIs: DirectX 12, Vulkan, OpenGL 4.6
Supported Technologies: Nvidia G-Sync, Nvidia Ansel, Nvidia Highlights
Driver Version: Latest driver version 4.5.6

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is my screen flickering after installing the Nvidia Graphics Driver?
A: Screen flickering issues can often occur due to incompatible or outdated drivers. Try uninstalling the current driver and reinstalling the latest version from the official Nvidia website. Additionally, check your cable connections and ensure that your display settings are configured correctly.

2. Q: My computer freezes randomly when running graphics-intensive applications with the Nvidia Graphics Driver. What should I do?
A: Frequent freeze-ups during graphics-intensive tasks might indicate insufficient power supply or overheating. Ensure that your power supply unit can handle the graphics card's power requirements. Check the temperature of your GPU using Nvidia's software or third-party monitoring tools to ensure it's within safe limits. Clean out any dust from the cooling system and consider improving airflow within your computer case.

3. Q: After updating to the latest Nvidia Graphics Driver, my computer doesn't detect my second monitor. How can I resolve this?
A: If your second monitor is not detected after a driver update, try the following steps: 1) Check the cable connections between your computer and the monitor. 2) Ensure that the monitor is powered on and set to the correct input source. 3) Access the Nvidia Control Panel, go to "Set up multiple displays," and click on "Detect." If the issue persists, try rolling back to a previous stable driver version or performing a clean installation of the latest driver.

Please note that these troubleshooting steps are general recommendations, and it's always advisable to consult official documentation or seek assistance from the Nvidia support forums for specific device-related issues.
Vickie

Re: Re: Download Nvidia Graphics Driver

Post by Vickie »

Thank you so much for providing the link! I've been searching everywhere for a working Windows driver for my Nvidia Graphics, and I'm relieved to finally find it here.