Driver Canon 8610 Japan

Robby96

Driver Canon 8610 Japan

Post by Robby96 »

Hi everyone,

I've been searching all over the internet for a driver for my Canon 8610 printer, specifically for the Japan region, but I haven't had any luck so far. I've checked the official Canon website, as well as other driver download sites, but I couldn't find the specific driver I need. Can anyone please provide me with a direct download link to the driver for the Canon 8610 printer in Japan? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thank you in advance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Canon 8610 Japan

Post by Detective »

Below you can download canon 8610 japan driver for Windows.

File name: canon-8610-japan.exe
Version: 8.852
File size: 14793 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Symantec ver. 2.75

Driver Canon 8610 Japan

(click above to download)

Specification of the Canon 8610 Japan:
- The Canon 8610 Japan is a multifunctional device capable of printing, scanning, copying, and faxing.
- It uses inkjet technology for high-quality prints and supports various media sizes and types.
- The device has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and a scanning resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- It offers automatic duplex printing and has a paper capacity of up to 250 sheets.
- The Canon 8610 Japan has built-in connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB for easy file transfer and sharing.
- It features a touchscreen display for convenient control and navigation.
- The device supports mobile printing and is compatible with Canon's mobile printing apps and cloud services.
- It has high-speed printing capabilities, with speeds of up to 14.5 pages per minute for black and white and 10.4 pages per minute for color prints.
- The Canon 8610 Japan has a compact design, making it suitable for small offices or home use.

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Canon 8610 Japan not powering on?
A1: Ensure that the power cable is properly connected to both the device and the power outlet. If the issue persists, check if the power outlet is functioning correctly by testing it with another device. If the outlet is working fine, contact Canon support for further assistance.

Q2: Why am I getting streaks or lines on my prints from the Canon 8610 Japan?
A2: Streaks or lines on prints could indicate a clogged or dirty printhead. Try running the printhead cleaning utility from the printer's control panel or software. If that doesn't resolve the issue, consider replacing the ink cartridges with genuine Canon ones. If the problem persists, contact Canon support for advanced troubleshooting steps.

Q3: Why is my Canon 8610 Japan not connecting to Wi-Fi?
A3: Ensure that the Wi-Fi on the device is turned on and that you are within range of your Wi-Fi network. Double-check the Wi-Fi password and ensure it's entered correctly. If the issue continues, try restarting the device and the Wi-Fi router. If the problem persists, consult the device's manual or contact Canon support for further assistance.
Robby96

Re: Re: Driver Canon 8610 Japan

Post by Robby96 »

Thank you so much for providing the link to the working Windows driver for the Canon 8610 device! I really appreciate your effort in helping us find a solution.