Driver Epson K101

Nickie

Driver Epson K101

Post by Nickie »

I recently purchased an Epson K101 printer and I'm having trouble finding the driver for it. I've searched on the official Epson website, but they only seem to have drivers for the K100 model. I've also checked various other driver download websites, but none of them have the specific driver I need. Could someone please provide me with a link to download the driver for the Epson K101 printer? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Epson K101

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson k101 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-k101.exe
Version: 4.797
File size: 22647 MB
Upload source: search engine
Antivirus software passed: Symantec v. 2.82

Driver Epson K101

(click above to download)

Black and white laser printer
Print speed: Up to 16 pages per minute
Print resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Maximum paper size: A4
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X
Paper capacity: 250 sheets
Dimensions: 390 x 267 x 198 mm
Weight: 6.5 kg
Additional features: Energy-saving mode, automatic double-sided printing

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

Q1: Why is my Epson K101 printer not printing?
A1: Please check if the printer is turned on and connected properly to the computer via USB. Ensure that there are no error messages displayed on the printer's control panel. Additionally, make sure that there is enough paper in the paper tray and that the ink cartridge is not empty.

Q2: How can I resolve paper jams in my Epson K101 printer?
A2: Firstly, turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord. Carefully remove any visible jammed paper from the front or rear paper feed slots. Gently pull out any remaining paper stuck inside the printer. Check for any torn pieces of paper and remove them as well. Once cleared, reconnect the power cord, turn on the printer, and try printing again.

Q3: My Epson K101 printer is producing poor print quality. What should I do?
A3: In such cases, it is recommended to perform a printer head cleaning process. This can usually be done through the printer's software or by accessing the printer menu on the control panel. Follow the instructions provided in the user manual or on the printer's display to initiate the cleaning process. If the problem persists, check if the toner cartridge needs replacement or contact Epson customer support for further assistance.
Nickie

Re: Re: Driver Epson K101

Post by Nickie »

I appreciate the link to the working Windows driver for the Epson K101 that you provided. I will download it and try it out.