Driver Epson M1120 Download

Tessa1993

Post by Tessa1993 »

Hey everyone, I'm having trouble finding the driver for my Epson M1120 printer and was wondering if anyone could help me out? I've been searching all over the internet but couldn't find a reliable source to download it from. I've checked the Epson official website, various driver download websites, and even tried using Windows Update, but no luck so far. It's frustrating because without the proper driver, my printer is pretty much useless. If anyone has a direct link to download the Epson M1120 driver, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Detective
Site Admin

Re: Driver Epson M1120 Download

Post by Detective »

Below you can download epson m1120 driver for Windows.

File name: epson-m1120.exe
Version: 6.239
File size: 45052 MB
Upload source: manufactuter website
Antivirus software passed: AVG v 5.7

(click above to download)

Device Specification:

- Brand: Epson
- Model: M1120
- Printer Type: Monochrome Inkjet Printer
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Printing Technology: Micro Piezoâ„¢ print head
- Print Resolution: Up to 1440 x 720 dpi
- Max Print Speed: Up to 32 ppm
- Paper Handling: 150-sheet input tray, Rear specialty media feed
- Ink Type: Pigment ink
- Operating Systems: Windows, macOS

Troubleshooting Questions and Answers:

1. Q: Why is the printer not responding when I send a print command?
A: Ensure that the printer is properly connected to the computer via USB or Ethernet cable. Check if the printer is powered on and there are no error lights on the printer. Restart both the printer and the computer if necessary.

2. Q: How can I resolve print quality issues, such as blurred or distorted prints?
A: First, make sure the paper loaded is of good quality and properly aligned in the tray. Clean the print heads using the printer's maintenance utility or function. Additionally, check for low ink levels and replace cartridges if necessary. If issues persist, perform a nozzle check and align the print heads accordingly.

3. Q: Why am I getting paper jams frequently?
A: Ensure that the paper loaded is within the supported size and does not exceed the paper tray's capacity. Also, make sure there are no obstructions or foreign objects inside the printer. Check the printer's rollers for any debris or damage. Adjust the paper guides properly to prevent misalignment issues. If the problem persists, contact Epson support for further assistance.
Tessa1993

Re: Re: Driver Epson M1120 Download

Post by Tessa1993 »

Thanks for providing the link to download the Epson M1120 driver for Windows, it worked perfectly and now my device is up and running smoothly.